A 24-hour Locks rekey service in Brooklyn can help you:
- Lost keys
- Repair damaged or broken keys
- Regain entry in your residential or commercial premises
- Open a locked car
- Key cutting (including car keys)
- Change locks
- Burglary repairs and providing security to the property in case of a break-in
A lock rekey in Brooklyn and a lock change are the most common services that require calling a professional locksmith in Brooklyn. A lock changing is the process where the locksmith replaces your current lock or security systems with a new one. The lock rekeying service is offered in the case you lose your keys, but the lock is not damaged. The locksmith will remove the inner workings of your lock and replace them so they will function with a different key. After the process, it will be impossible to open the door with your old key.
A home, business, or a vehicle owner may want to change the locks for many reasons. If you have just moved into a new home or bought a new business premises or a vehicle – you may consider rekeying your property. We provide the best rekey service that will help you fall asleep at night peacefully knowing that you only have the access to the key. Many times the keys to your property or cars are also lost, requiring the help of a locksmith for rekeying service.
How we change or rekey locks, Brooklyn Style?
The process of rekeying can be completed in a matter of minutes. After the task is completed, you will be assured about the security of your home, commercial premises, and automobiles. The procedure of rekeying involves our professional and experienced locksmith to change the lock by replacing the pins located inside the lock. You will then be provided with a new key that solely fits your new and improved lock. The old keys of the same key will no longer work for the existing lock and you can safely throw away the key.
Rekeying of the keys is a fast and an easy way to enhance the security of your property and automobiles. Our certified locksmiths are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. Our services in Brooklyn also include replacing the locks and keys for:
- Patio doors which often result in lock failure due to excessive use. The doors can provide the burglars an easy route inside your home and should be fixed as soon as broken or damaged.
- Broken window locks: any faulty window lock can give intruders an easy access to your home. Our technicians will inspect your windows and provide a solution that will enhance the safety of your home and commercial property.
- Desk and mailbox locks: losing keys of a file cabinet or mailbox can be frustrating. Our professional locksmiths can fix or install locks on your file cabinets and mailbox at your request to keep your personal documents safe and secure.
Apart from these services, we also provide 24-hour emergency lockout services in Brooklyn where you can contact us in case you find yourself locked out of your premises or car. Contact us today for an appointment for all your locks key Brooklyn, NY needs.